What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser by websites you visit. They are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) and can be accessed by the website that created them. Cookies allow websites to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. They can also help us understand how you use our website and provide you with a better user experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly without them.
2. Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use our website, measure its performance, and improve its functionality. They collect information in an anonymous form and do not personally identify you. By using these cookies, we can understand which pages are most popular, how users navigate our website, and identify any errors that may occur.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our website. These cookies can remember your preferences, such as your username, language selection, or region, and provide you with a more personalized experience.
4. Advertising Cookies: We do not use advertising cookies on our website. We do not display any third-party advertisements or engage in behavioral advertising practices.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, as well as control whether or not to accept cookies from specific websites. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your user experience.
To learn more about cookie settings and how to manage cookies in popular browsers, you can visit the following links:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
– Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09