- “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (John 1:1).
- “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth” (John 1:14).
- “No one has seen the Father except the Son, who is from the Father; he has made him known” (John 1:18).
- “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).
- “The Father and I are one” (John 10:38).
- “I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).
- “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live” (John 11:25).
- “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end” (Revelation 22:13).
These scriptures are just a few of the many that refer to Christ Jesus as the divine God. They show that Jesus is not just a man, but that he is also God in the flesh.
He is the one who created the world, and he is the one who will save us from our sins. He is the one who we must turn to for forgiveness and eternal life.